Shared from the kitchen of Ann Jarrett
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts or 8-10 chicken tenders
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 2 oz. jar of pimento’s
- 3 1/2 cups of grated cheese (cheddar or mild wild cheese is best)
- 1/4 cup chopped green or red pepper
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
- 1 small can of chopped black olives
- 1 can chicken broth
- Cook chicken until done in skillet with small amount of olive oil. Don’t brown, just cook lightly until done. Set the cooked chicken in the refrigerator to cool so you can chop later.
- Cook the spaghetti and drain.
- Mix rest of ingredients in a large bowl including the cheese.
- Add in spaghetti.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces and add into mixture.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in glass dish at 350 degrees for 45 min or until you see it bubbling.
This recipe makes A LOT! Will feed a large group or you can freeze for later.