Shared from the kitchen of mi madre – Barb Marlowe
Time needed: 20 – 30 min
– 1 package tri-colored spiral pasta
– 1 can hearts of palm
– 1 can heart of artichoke
– 1 small bottle marinated artichoke hearts
– 1 can pitted olives diced
– 1 can small baby corn
– 1 package feta cheese
– 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing (she uses Ken’s Northern Italian dressing)
- Cook and drain noodles. Rinse cooked pasta under cold water.
- Drain and chop all of the following:
- Cut heart of palm into ¼ inch pieces
- Cut artichoke hearts in thirds
- Cut baby corn in half
- Toss noodles, hearts of palm, artichoke, olives, baby corn, and dressing in a bowl and mix.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Chill and serve.