Shared from the kitchen of Aunt Linda (Olson). Again this is another holiday favorite of ours growing up. While this recipe serves 12, we normally double it so we have leftovers!
Time Needed: 1 hr 15 min
- 1 cup rice, cooked and drained
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- Chopped onion (optional)
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Cook rice.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Once mixed, pour into large casserole dish.
- Bake at 325o for 1 hour.