These are great burritos to eat right away or freeze in wax paper to have any day of the week!
Time Needed: 30 min
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 12 eggs
- 2-3 cups cheese (grated)
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 8 oz. (Herdez) salsa
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- 12-14 large flour tortilla’s
- Olive oil
- Green chile
- Brown sausage in skillet (med heat). Once cooked, put in large mixing bowl.
- Microwave diced potatoes for 3-4 minutes. Then brown in skillet with olive oil, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper (to taste) on low heat until tender. Add to mixing bowl.
- Stir salsa into mixing bowl with sausage and potatoes.
- Oil skillet, whisk eggs together in separate bowl, then Add eggs to skillet. Season eggs with garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper. Add green chile to taste (I use 1/2 cup at least). Cook over low heat. Add to large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place approximately ½ cup mixture and ¼ cup cheese on tortilla. Fold ends in and roll up!