Shared by the kitchen of Lindsey McGehee
Time needed: 15 min
- 1 package of full brown mushrooms
- 1 package of crab dip
- 1/2 block of pepper jack cheese grated (any kind of cheese will work but I use pepper jack to give it some spice!)
- Wash mushrooms and remove stalk so it is hollow.
- Fill mushroom with crab dip.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and line stuffed mushrooms on sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of mushrooms.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.