Shared from Kim’s kitchen. Shrimp ceviche is a great summer appetizer or even a main course depending on your tastes. It is SUPER easy to make – no real cooking required.
Time needed: 10 min (Depending on how fast you chop the ingredients!)
- 1 lb shrimp (cooked and thawed)
- 2 tbsp of cilantro
- 2 avocados
- 2 jalapeños (or 1 if you don’t like it spicy)
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 2 roma tomatos
- 2 limes, juice of
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chop the shrimp into thirds (or halves depending on the size of your shrimp).
- Chop/dice all other ingredients listed above.
- Mix all ingredients with shrimp in a large mixing bowl.
- Ta-da! You are done! :) Serve with chips.